Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great deal on a Yummy Frozen Meal!

Ok, so since having Ephraim, I TOTALLY rely on frozen meals. Whether I prepare extra and freeze something yummy or I eat the BERTOLLI frozen meals. I love the ones that are for two people and cook on the stove top. Neither J nor myself eat seafood, so we get the Chicken Parm or other yummy ones! Check out the deal at TARGET this week on them:

Sign up online to get (2) $2/1 Frozen Meal (Print from two computers and you'll have FOUR!)

Use a Target $1.50/1 Bertolli Frozen meal (in October coupon insert, or buy online for pennies)

Buy FOUR meals and get a $5 Target Gift Card! (You can stack the printable coupon with the Target coupon for a GREAT deal!)

AWESOME deal, even if you just have a couple of coupons! I hope to stock up and get four for our family!
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment