Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in the Game!

To give up coupons is to give up on LIFE--seriously. I know this blog has been quiet for a while, but I wanted to jump back in with some great resources. I share links and information to help you save money and get some good deals!

Hopefully, these deals will be #1 Awesome #2 Worth your time and #3 Helpful to your family!

Click here for a coupon mailed to you from Pampers! $1 off Pampers Thick Care

A coupon for $3 off 1 package of Huggies Diapers, 60 ct +

Want a cute Valentine's gift idea, checkout the personalized Teddy Bear here Only $10

These are some hot deals I like. I also plan on putting some great resources that I have shared with other friends and family onto the blog soon.

I'll link up to some new hot blogs and share in my deal experiences!

This week, Puffs Tissues are only $0.89 at Walgreens. Pair this up with any coupon you have and you will have a great deal! $0.55/1 Puffs from January 30 RedPlum! Check it out!

Plus, with Walgreen's register rewards, you get FREE stuff. This week, there are FREE eye drops. You buy them and then receive the same amount in Register Rewards for $$ off your next purchase. Use it on another FREE item in the store (sometimes there are a handful) and you can keep using them to score free stuff. A great idea to donate to local pantries, schools, shelters!

If you are in the midwest, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment