Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back Again with a Shutterfly deal!

I don't receive anything from Shutterfly for posting this information, but occasionally I will post items with referral links. They help support my addiction to blogging and my views are not altered or changed. If you have questions, just ask me. 

I need one central way to share great deals that I just LOVE with close friends and family. This blog took a break for a variety of reasons, but I regularly receive deals that I want to share.

I hope you will find that these posts are helpful for your life adventure, as they are a blessing for me to share with you.

SUPER hot! Today is the final day for some SUPER cute stationary from Shutterfly. Use code URWELCOME at checkout!

Use this link to show you the super sweet Thank You cards you can personalize! (Pay only $4.99 shipping)

Use this link to the new Mix & Match Stationary cards, you can also personalize some of these. I got 12 cards from the Bon Voyage selection. SO cute! (Pay only $5.99 shipping)

I LOVE being on the Shutterfly mailing list, but if you don't want to be I can share the great freebies with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment