Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Deals to share: Recycle Bank and Coffee

Ok, lots of typing going on, but not too many deals in the last posts. First, I would like to ENCOURAGE YOU to "follow" my blog (see the left side to FOLLOW me). I'm really excited to SHARE a FREEBIE with my followers. When I get to 25 followers, I will mail a $10 Cold Stone Creamery gift card your way! I would love to reach 50 followers before May 1. If I reach 50 by May, I will do another gift card giveaway!

First and foremost, the QUICK freebie. Just LIKE Joe Ragan's coffee on Facebook and they will take your mailing info and you can pick Light or Dark Roast! Friends, there are FEW things in life that can take the place of my love of coffee. Any size, any amount that is FREE--I'm there. If you don't like coffee, think about donating it to the Affton Food Pantry (if you are a local near me!), give it to a friend with a "thinking of you card," save it for a coffee-themed birthday gift or Christmas present or...spread the coffee love somehow! It doesn't take too much time, and I have had a lot of luck with the Facebook Freebies.

Now, on to the Recyclebank fun. First, I will preface this post with the fact that this website DOES take time to play games, answer questions and earn points. However, I am hearing AMAZING things about the website. Users earn for referring (my referral link is included in this post. If you don't want to go through me, no worries. Find another friend or referral). Pair the awesome coupons you can earn through this site with sales, store coupons (learn more about store coupons below), and clearance items to get FREE high value stuff from Aveeno, Coca-Cola and Friskies.

The run down of Recyclebank: visit the site and register through this link
I plan to use some of my points for some Coca-Cola , Back To Nature Cookies, NAKED Juice, and Cascade coupons. They have "earth month" specials with lowered points for better coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment