Thursday, May 12, 2011

Target Deals THIS WEEK!

Yes, its late Wednesday night--half way through the week's sales, but I do have some good things to share with you!

Seattle's Best Level 5 Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)First, while at Target picking up my dear son's SIXTH round of antibiotics since February, I had a little time to kill and some household necessities to pickup.  I needed eggs, milk and a dessert for a visitor I had tonight.  I saw Seattle's Best Coffee for $6.49/ bag.  (Pretty good deal!) I did this deal a few weeks ago too....print the TARGET COUPON for Seattle's Best $1/1 bag of coffeeNEW $2/1 Coupon Seattle's Best Coffee.  This makes the coffee $3.49!  Thanks to Money Saving Mom for alerting me about this great deal! and then print this


More Target deals!
French's Mustard Yellow Squeeze, 20-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6)Get some great coupons from French's Mustard. Sign up to get them in your email and print as soon as you want!  Then, visit Target and look for the Bonus packs of French's Mustard (plus 12oz Honey Mustard) priced at $1.54.  Use the $0.50/1 coupon and get two bottles for $1.04!

How about travel sized Dial Lotion--priced at $0.97.  FREE after you use this facebook coupon here.

Thanks to Totally Target for some great match-ups!

I also saw some great clearanced Halls Cough Drops. The price near me was $0.62.   Use the $0.50 off coupon from Target's site and they are SUPER cheap.  Use now, save for the fall/winter or DONATE to somewhere like The Affton Christian Food Pantry.  They are in my community, and I donate a lot of my extras to them!

REMEMBER:  For MOST coupons sites, you can print TWO of each per computer!  Either use the back button and reload or just click the link from my blog twice.  Each coupon will have a new number.

Since this blog is also Christian based, I thought I would share a fun giveaway that one of my favorite bloggers/authors is doing right now.  Lysa TerKeurst is giving away a set from her new book (here it is on amazon) What Happens When Women Say YES to God.  I enjoy reading her blog and would LOVE to win this Bible study set.  If you think its fun, enter too!

OFF to bed!  Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment