Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Awesome deal at Walgreens!

Back in the game. Why I love to save money...well, for crazy situations like this one.  I lost my job. Yes, it has been a few weeks, but I was trying to figure out how to spend my time. I'm back in the coupon game HEAVY this time....and want to share a great deal on a kids item.

Super cheap sippy cups at Walgreens or Target this week!


Register here for the Playtex newsletter. (You will get an email within 24 hours with a link to a coupon. Can print TWICE....click link push print, then hit the back button and it will let you print one more!)

Then, look for the Infant Care booklet at Walgreens (OR, if you live locally give me a shout and I will give you one. I have a few extras!!!)  There is a $2/1 Playtex feeding item Walgreens coupon. Combine with your $2/1 cup from their site and you get a sippy cup (or TWO!) under $1 a piece!

At Target, they are on sale this week, buy one get one 50% off.  If you got the Target Baby Mailer, you can use the coupon off any playtex feeding item!  If no baby mailer, you get them for $1.50 per cup or with coupon $0.89 each!

I scored a few of the NEW Cars 2 cups at Walgreens two weeks ago for $3 each. I thought THIS was a good deal.  If you have a printer and no need for sippy cups, SEND THE COUPONS MY WAY! I would love to stock up for another baby and go through our not-so-great cup collection and renew for Eph!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment